The process is as follows:
- Contact Us --- We will receive an email with all of your details.
- Phone Interview – You must set up a phone interview for us to get a better idea of your situation
- Fill Out Application – It is a very in depth application. However, if there is something that you are unable to obtain please contact us and we will work with you on an individual basis.
- A "package" is made from the phone interview and application. The board members will vote on the application package.
- You will then be notified as to our decision and checks are sent out.
Current Assistance status:
Our means of financial assistance are helping those in need seek medical attention by paying doctor bills, hospital bills, and other medical related bills. We will also provide assistance by helping individuals with travel to and from doctors and/or hospitals. Furthermore, those that are in need of assistance in paying for electricity, water, gas, etc. will receive direct aid. These programs are implemented regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ON An ASSISTANCE HOLD. WE ARE ABLE TO FUND EMERGENCY CASES AS FUNDS COME AVAILABLE